Teen makes horrifying discovery in Chinese takeaway and says he ‘needs doctor’
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter
We have more newsletters
A teen says he wants to see a doctor after he reportedly made a stomach-churning discovery in his Chinese takeaway.
Przemek, 19, from Leith says he had to run to his toilet to vomit after biting into a suspected used plaster in a beef dish delivered from an Edinburgh restaurant over the weekend, reports EdinburghLive.
The disgusted customer says he chewed the mystery mouthful for several seconds before realising what it was, and then quickly felt ill.
Przemek now believes the plaster had fallen off the finger of one of the establishment's cooks.
Recalling his his ordeal, he said: “Tonight my partner and I decided to order some food online due to tiredness and lack of food at home.
"We ordered food from a Chinese restaurant, with my partner and I having vegetable fried rice and beef fillet with black pepper and honey sauce."
“During the meal I struggled to chew the food so I took it out of my mouth and found that what I was struggling to chew was actually a used plaster that was stuck together like a ring. I’m assuming it must have fallen off of a cook's finger or someone else that was preparing the food, god knows who's.
“I literally threw up in the toilet straight away, that's how disgusted I was by this horrible experience and I think I should see the doctor for a check up in case I am poisoned.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Since the sickening incident Przemek has desperately tried to get in touch with the restaurant to complain using the phone number provided via JustEat — but has not received any reply as the phone simply rings out.
He also revealed that he had got in touch with Edinburgh Council, as he had "never experienced anything like this in my life.”
EdinburghLive has contacted the restaurant, which has not been named, for comment.
Source: Read Full Article