Friday, 21 Jun 2024

Manchester United release statement after Marcus Rashford car crash

Manchester United have released a full statement after striker Marcus Rashford was involved in a car crash yesterday.

The striker said he was ‘alright’ after being involved in a car crash last night.

He took to Instagram to thank fans for their kind messages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxkssxLsW1x/

The club has since released a full statement.

A United spokesman said: ‘Marcus is fine and was not injured. It was an accidental collision as he left the training ground after returning from Burnley.

‘It was an incident involving his car and one driven by a member of the public.

‘Thankfully both were uninjured and no ambulance was required.’

Rashford posted online: ‘3 points on the road! I’m alright guys, thanks for the messages.’

Rashford, 25, had just left United’s Carrington base in his £700,000 Rolls-Royce before the crash.


Video and footage from the scene show Rashford’s badly-dented car on the side of the road.

A pole on a traffic island had been knocked over too.

Rashford was left shaken-up but has no serious injuries, a source told The Sun.

Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at [email protected].

For more stories like this, check our news page.

Source: Read Full Article

Related Posts