Win a seven-night cruise for two worth up to £2,500
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Sailing from Newcastle, you could enjoy Norway’s fjords, waterfalls and glaciers, stopping at various ports, including beautiful Bergen. Or maybe you’d prefer the Netherlands and Belgium City Break on the cruise ship Braemar, sailing from Southampton, visiting Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Antwerp.
The Daily Express and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines are offering one lucky reader the chance to win an amazing seven-night cruise for two on the 2021 voyage of their choice!
The winner will even get to choose when and where to go (as long as the cruise sails from a UK port, you can select the itinerary of your choice.)
So, if you want to be in with a chance of winning this brilliant prize, enter the competition now!
This competition closes at 5pm on Monday September 7, 2020. Please see terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to anyone who is a resident of the United Kingdom except employees of Reach plc and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines group companies and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older. To enter this competition you will need to submit your name and email address alongside your answer to the question.
- You are only permitted to enter once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- The competition closes at 5pm on Monday September 7, 2020. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- This prize is for a 7-night cruise on a voyage of the winner’s choice, departing from the UK, for two adults
- The cruise selected by the prize winner will be subject to availability.
- The prize is on a cruise only basis and does not include flights.
- The prize does not include any additional expenses such as parking at port.
- A gratuity of £5 per person, per day, will be added to the onboard account and must be settled at the end of the cruise. This cannot be removed.
- The prize does not include travel insurance. The winner will be responsible for sourcing their own travel insurance, including cruise cover, without which they will be unable to board.
- The winner must have a full and valid passport, with at least six months’ validity from the last day of the cruise.
- This promotional competition is not for resale, is non-refundable and non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- No cash/credit refunds can be given under any circumstances and this prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- If Fred. Olsen is required to cancel this cruise for any reason, a suitable alternative cruise will be offered.
- The Winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
- This competition is run by the Daily Express in partnership with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines and is independent of any other competition.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries.
- If you are a winner you will be notified via email by 4pm on Monday September 21, 2020. Once in contact, full details of how to book will be provided.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by Reach within 7 days of being notified of their status as the winner by email, then Reach reserves the right to then select an alternate winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original Winner.
- The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The sponsors, their agents and/or suppliers of service accept no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize awarded.
- Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to the Express daily newsletter sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
- For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for the administration of this competition.
- We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement here.
- Standard Reach competition rules apply. Please see here.
Source: Read Full Article