Wednesday, 16 Jun 2021

Prince Harry warned Charles’s ‘patience will run out’ if ‘attacks on Queen’ don’t stop

Prince Harry and Charles: Expert analyses 'fractured' relationship

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Royal author Katie Nicholl insisted the Prince of Wales wants to patch things up with his son. But Ms Nicholl told German newspaper Bild: “If Harry continues to attack the Queen, his patience will run out.”

Harry – who is living in California after quitting royal duties with Meghan Markle – has repeatedly hit out at the royals in a series of recent interviews.

In his new Apple TV+ documentary series on mental health with Oprah Winfrey, The Me You Can’t See, the Duke of Sussex lashed out at Charles.

He said: “My father used to say to me when I was younger, he used to say to both William and I, ‘Well it was like that for me so it’s going to be like that for you.”

“That doesn’t make sense.

“Just because you suffered doesn’t mean that your kids have to suffer, in fact, quite the opposite – if you suffered, do everything you can to make sure that whatever negative experiences you had, that you can make it right for your kids.”

It comes after Harry appeared to suggest Charles, the Queen and Prince Philip had all failed as parents during an appearance earlier this month on the Armchair Expert podcast.

Speaking in his series, the 36-year-old also accused his family of “total neglect” after Meghan was left suicidal by online trolling.

He said: “Every single ask, request, warning, whatever it is, to stop just got met with total silence or total neglect.

“We spent four years trying to make it work.

“We did everything that we possibly could to stay there and carry on doing the role and doing the job.”

In March, Harry and Meghan plunged the royals into crisis with their tell-all Oprah Winfrey interview.

DON’T MISS
Prince Harry ‘will make things worse in long run’ fears former butler [INSIGHT]
Prince Harry accused of ‘constantly trashing his heritage’ [ANALYSIS]
Prince Harry ridiculed for Archie’s first words claim ‘Bonkers!’ [VIDEO]

The couple made a set of damaging claims about the Royal Family during the TV interview.

Harry’s latest comments on his documentary series are likely to increase well-documented tensions with the royals.

The Duke returned to the UK last month for the first time since Megxit for the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral.

He is due to visit once again in July for the unveiling of a Princess Diana statue at Kensington Palace.

The Sussexes quit royal duties in March 2020 for a new life in America.

The couple, who are expecting their second child, are now living in an £11 million mansion in Montecito.

Additional reporting by Monika Pallenberg.

Source: Read Full Article

Related Posts