Tuesday, 23 Apr 2024

Meghan and Harry want to tell ‘juicy stuff from their royal lives’ on Netflix

Royal lookalikes mistaken for Harry and Meghan outside Buckingham Palace

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are thought to be planning to reveal more “juicy stuff” about their time in the Royal Family following the success of their docuseries last year, according to reports. An insider source said about the couple: “There are a lot of nuances from their story that they feel are still missing after the documentary and Harry’s book.”

Get the latest royal news straight to your phone by joining our Whatsapp community!

Their six-part series ‘Harry & Meghan’ was released on the streaming platform in December last year and was a huge hit with audiences, with the Duke and Duchess believing they still have a “big screen story to tell about what happened in the Palace”, reported the Mirror.

A source told Closer magazine: “There is no doubt they would get a handsome payday for it, which is hugely tempting.

“Meghan is really pushing for it to happen, while Harry wants to treat more carefully – but they are entertaining the idea and their team are talking about the kind of money they would want for the rights to their story.”

Following their decision to step down as working royals Harry and Meghan signed a deal with Netflix reportedly worth up to $100million.

However, Harry and Meghan may now be waiting to see what the reaction will be in response to a Netflix feature film about Prince Andrew’s notorious Newsnight interview.

Filming has now officialy begun for ‘Scoop’, which will feature Rufus Sewell as the Duke of York and Gillian Anderson as Emily Maitlis.

This week has also seen Meghan be honoured with another award, this time for her podcast Archetypes, which debuted on Spotify last year.

READ MORE: Insiders fear Princess Kate is overshadowing King Charles at royal events

On Tuesday night, the 41-year-old was awarded Best Podcast Host at the Gracie Awards for her 12-episode series, although she did not attend the ceremony in person to accept.

Her podcast series, which launched last August, aimed to “dissect, explore and subvert the labels that try and hold women back”.

Meghan took a break from uploads in September during the official mourning period after the death of the late Queen Elizabeth, with the Sussexes flying back to the UK for her funeral.

Meghan released a statement in March after learning she she had received the award, saying: “Thank you to the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation for this prestigious honour.

Don’t miss…
Kate and William have ‘big burden’ on shoulders as Royals grow old, says expert[LATEST]
King and Queen arrive at RHS Chelsea Flower Show to tour some special gardens[SPOTLIGHT]
Kate ‘instantly connects’ with non-royals by breaking fashion tradition[STYLE]

“This is a shared success for me and the team behind Archetypes – most of whom are women – and the inspiring guests who joined me each week.”

This honour comes just a week after the Duchess of Sussex received the Ms Foundation Women of Vision Award.

Meghan collected the award in person at New York’s Ziegfeld Ballroom, which was in recognition of her “global advocacy to enpower and advocate on behalf of women and girls.”

Express.co.uk has contact the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for comment.

Source: Read Full Article

Related Posts