Monday, 25 Jan 2021

Thug punches boy, 5, in the face as he plays video game in horrific footage

A man who sucker-punched a five-year-old boy in the face and hit an 11-year-old from behind has been sentenced to nine years in prison.

Jeff Hardcastle, 55, randomly attacked the boys in August in a Target store in Lodi, California, US.

CCTV footage of the horror attack captured him approaching the two young boys, whose identities have not been revealed, as they were playing a video game in the electronics section.

Hardcastle savagely and suddenly punched the 11-year-old from behind before walking down an aisle.

The 55-year-old then swung a sucker punch at the five-year-old, sending him flying onto the floor.

  • Thug filmed in vile racist rant about Man City will spend Christmas in jail

  • Couple split within hours of wedding after best man punched bride at reception

Seconds later, the older victim carried the young boy from the scene.

Court records reveal the 5-year-old was bleeding from his nose and mouth area and was taken to the hospital.

He sustained a concussion from the punch while the 11-year-old did not have any serious injuries.

He erratically wandered up and down the aisles indicating to police that Hardcastle was under the influence of drugs.

Police were able to corner him behind an electric box outside the store.

Hardcastle was sentenced at San Joaquin County court on December 4 after pleading no contest to assault and causing great bodily injury to a minor.

  • Drunk best man who punched bride at brother’s wedding is ‘notorious party wrecker’

  • More than 1,000 women spared jail despite attacking cops in past year

As part of the plea deal, he also pleaded guilty to a violent robbery committed in 2008.

CBS Sacramento spoke to a few local residents about the distressing footage.

One person said: "I would have lost it. Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually lost it."

Back in August, a witness recalled the moments following the horror attack.

Amber Burchfield said: “He was screaming for a pretty long time.

"It was loud and it was ringing through the whole store."

It comes after a thug battered a teen in a horror attack before losing the plot on another friend who asked for an apology.

Source: Read Full Article

Related Posts