Pentagon refuses to release ‘classified’ footage of three UFOs it shot down
The Pentagon has refused to release videos of three UFOs it shot down in the United States – but has confirmed their existence.
Earlier this year, the US Government was accused of a "cover-up" following the shooting down of three UFOs in three days.
The triple take-down came after US pilots downed a Chinese spy balloon flying at 60,000ft off the coast of South Carolina on February 4.
READ MORE: 'Pure evil' pensioner had 220,000 child sexual abuse images printed off in bedroom
China admitted it belonged to them though insisted it was simply a weather balloon that had gone off course.
China took no responsibility for the three others.
A car-sized object interfered with the sensors of two F-22 Raptor fighters before they shot it down over Deadhorse, Alaska, on February 10.
A second cylinder-shaped UFO was blasted out of the sky over Yukon in Canada 24 hours later after consultation between US President Joe Biden and his counterpart north of the border, Justin Trudeau.
The third – neutralised by an F-16 fighter at 20,000ft over the Great Lakes a further 24 hours later – was described by defence officials as an “unmanned octagonal structure with potential surveillance capabilities” and strings attached to it.
Hunt launched for crashed 'alien spacecraft' set to be launched in Pacific Ocean
And after the Daily Mail requested to see the footage of the events, the Pentagon's response has left more questions than answers.
A spokesman said: “I can tell you that there is not currently any images or video footage that we can release.
“The imagery remains classified, and I have not received any information as to the potential timeline on a change in classification.”
The Pentagon doesn't actually have to release footage of anything posing as a “security risk”, however.
This set social media on fire overnight.
Beastly 6ft-tall dog is 'mistaken for a lion' and makes shocked walkers cross road
One user said: “It appears true because of reports that used various kinds of radar.
“These crafts were doing things we cannot do.”
And a second tweeted: “My curiosity is did the UFO attack anyone or anything?
“My guess would be absolutely not, so an unprovoked attack on something you don't understand, what could possibly go wrong?
“I would like to see the footage, although I'm hesitant to believe the story.”
To get more stories from Daily Star delivered straight to your inbox sign up to one of our free newsletters here.
- For more of the latest news from the world of the Daily Star, check out our homepage
WWE 2K23 review: A new must-have undisputed king of wrestling games has emerged
UK beach branded 'worst place on earth' with visitors warned to 'stay away'
Inside abandoned theme park committed ex-staff keep in perfect condition for love
'Best place to live in UK' is tiny town of less than 5k people – is your town on list?
Source: Read Full Article