Monday, 5 Dec 2022

Fears model, 24, and pal were ‘drugged against their will’ on fatal night out

Police are believed to have arrested three people in connection with the mysterious deaths of a model and her designer friend amid fears the young women may have been "drugged against their will".

Christy Giles, 24, and friend Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola, 26, were last seen on on November 13 after they went to a warehouse party at West Hollywood’s Soho House before being invited to an after-party by a man Hilda had met.

Christy's family said footage shows her body being dumped outside a hospital by a group of men dressed in all black with bandanas, who were travelling in a car without licence plates.

But two hours later the model's body was discovered, while Hilda was found in critical condition at a hospital in West LA and wa later declared brain dead.

Now Christy's husband Jan Cilliers has told local news that three people have been arrested, but police have not confirmed this.

The Daily Star has reached out to the Los Angeles Police Department for clarification.

A source who was at the part with the girls told the Daily Mail that four men and one woman appeared at the party, and that Gila ended up with one of them, who had put his jacket around her.

She also claims that the group "did not belong" at the party they had gone to, and she left soon after – she also became "alarmed" the next day when neither girl had responded to messages she had sent.

Previously, the model's mother, Dusty Giles, 49, said that she believes that the pair were drugged and sexually assaulted.

“My daughter is a military police officer's daughter, her father Leslie served in Iraq – she has been taught literally how to kill a person with a ballpoint pen.

“My daughter would have fought like hell and from my understanding from speaking to the emergency room doctor and nurse, they did not see any visible bruises, scratches, or any indication of an altercation.

“The only way that these men would have kept my daughter and Hilda for over 10 hours would be by giving them drugs, maybe tying them up.

“The girls were obviously not speaking out loud in front of these guys, they were texting each other."

To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here.

Having gained access to her daughter's iPhone backup, there are messages showing the girls had agreed to leave wherever it was they had been taken, before the evening took an apparent sinister turn.

Dusty added: “I believe they drugged them to keep them and I believe they probably raped them.”

Her family revealed that Hilda's toxicology report shows heroin in her system – but they still await the results of Christy's and information from the rape kit test.

Source: Read Full Article

Related Posts