Lakeside Amusement Park reopens for 2021 season — The Know
After delays caused by staffing issues, Lakeside Amusement Park is finally reopening tonight. The park had originally planned to open on Wednesday but was unable due to inclement weather.
According to Brenda Fisherman, the park planned to reopen midsummer but first had to hire seasonal workers, many of whom the park lost when it didn’t hire in 2020. And while the park remained closed last year, remaining staff stayed productive by making infrastructure improvements.
In a previous interview, Fisherman also announced new rides would open summer. However, an employee was unable to confirm whether or not these rides would officially be open this evening.
The park’s 2021 grand opening is from 7-11 p.m. tonight. Entry into the park is $18 Monday through Friday, which includes unlimited rides. Weekend entry is $28 on Saturday and Sunday.
Normal hours at Lakeside Amusement Park are from 7-11 p.m. Monday through Friday and the Kiddie Land is open daily at 6 p.m. On Saturdays and Sundays, the park is open 2-11:30 p.m.
4601 Sheridan Blvd., 303-477-1621, lakesideamusementpark.com
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, In The Know, to get entertainment news sent straight to your inbox.
- Lakeside Amusement Park will reopen this summer after all — with new rides
- Adventure Forest reopens, but it’s only one of many magical play spaces for Denver kids
- Denver fireworks 2021: Your guide to Fourth of July displays in the metro area
- 9 ways to beat the heat this summer around Denver
- Northside Market brings flavor, fashion and aguas frescas to Sunnyside
Source: Read Full Article