Monday, 19 Oct 2020

Queen fury: Prince Harry warned to tread carefully during meeting with his grandmother

We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.

Both Harry and Meghan decided to step back from royal duties earlier this year prior to signing a multi-million dollar deal with Netflix. Harry and Meghan are set to return to the UK in the coming weeks, with the Duke ready to hold talks with the Queen on his return. Although time has passed since the pair controversially stepped back from senior duties with the Royal Family, the Queen will not forget how Harry and Meghan departed.

However, royal biographer, Ingrid Seward claimed the Queen is a “very forgiving person” and does not hold grudges.

According to the expert, the Queen also treats Harry similarly to her son, Prince Charles.

Due to his treatment as a “prodigal son”, Ms Seward claimed Harry’s bridge with the rest of the Royal Family may never be burnt.

She told the Daily Star Online: “The Queen is a very very forgiving person, she deeply believes in forgiveness and not holding grudges and I think she would be totally happy to accept Prince Harry and Meghan back in the Royal fold.

“The trouble with Prince Harry is that his Royal connections are the only thing that he has got.

“I mean that is Prince Harry, so he can’t trade on anything other than those connections, it’s who he is.

“Everyone thinks this is the end, he is walking away, but I think the Queen views Prince Harry a bit like the prodigal son.

“There’s a story in the bible about the prodigal son, a boy who did everything wrong and then came back and his father accepted him back, I think that’s how the Queen views it.

JUST IN: Brexit LIVE: Frost and Barnier agree on mini deals – EU desperate

“She’s always willing to forgive, she may not forget, but she is willing to forgive.

“I think Prince Philip has washed his hands of it now, there is very little they can do, they just have to let him get on with it.”

Next March, Harry and Meghan will have their royal departure details re-evaluated.

The two made the decision to step back in order to focus on becoming more financially independent and to further their charitable endeavours.

DON’T MISS
North Korea: Kim flexes muscle with high-level military parade [Latest]

BBC to blow ‘nearly £300k’ on PR chief to help save its licence fee [Update]
Royal POLL: Should Meghan Markle be stripped of her royal titles? VOTE [Poll]

The pair have now settled in Los Angeles and have signed a multi-year deal with the US streaming company, Netflix.

The two royals will now produce exclusive films and a series for the service, the company declared last month.

The financial terms of the deal have not revealed as of yet.

However, it is thought they will produce a docu-series, documentaries, feature films and children’s programmes.

Meghan has already narrated a nature documentary named ‘Elephants’ for Disney.

Following the announcement, the Duke and Duchess said: “Through our work with diverse communities and their environments, to shining a light on people and causes around the world, our focus will be on creating content that informs but also gives hope.

“The Duke and Duchess said in a statement on Wednesday.

“We are pleased to work with Ted Sarandos and the team at Netflix whose unprecedented reach will help us share impactful content that unlocks action.”

Source: Read Full Article

Related Posts