How to edit an Instagram carousel after posting
Not happy with the way your Instagram photo dump looks after posting? Lucky for you, there’s a way to change it.
Unlike single photos, when you upload a carousel of multiple photos on Instagram, you still have a way to edit how they appear on your feed.
The Instagram carousel feature, introduced in 2021, not only lets you post multiple images but also allows you to delete photos from a series of pictures and rearrange them.
So, how do you edit your photo dump after you’ve posted it?
Here is what you need to know.
How to edit an Instagram carousel
To change the order of photos in a carousel on Instagram:
- Open Instagram and go to the carousel post you want to reorder
- Tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and click the Edit option
- From here, you can change the caption, tag people, change the location
- To change the order, go to the image you want to reorder and click the bin icon in the upper left-hand corner to delete the picture
- Instagram will let you know that you can restore the picture within 30 days. Click Delete.
- Click Done when you’ve deleted the ones you want to reorder. Be careful not to delete too many as your carousel must have at least two pictures in it at all times for this to work.
- Now tap the three lines in the top right-hand corner of your Instagram profile and navigate to Your activity > Recently deleted
- Restore the pictures in the order you want them to appear on the carousel
Follow Metro across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Share your views in the comments below
Source: Read Full Article