Tuesday, 21 Mar 2023

Drunk killer returns to crime scene with a smile as he teased cops

The accused, Marek Hecko has been sentenced to life after he was found guilty of murdering his ex-girlfriend’s new partner while he slept. He then returned to the scene of the crime and told cops “I know what happened” in a chilling video. 

Mr Hecko, 26, brutally stabbed Adrian Ellingford, 44, at an address in Nelson Grove, Chelmsford, last summer.

The jury heard the fatal attack was so vicious the knife handle broke off in Hecko’s hand.

A bone in Adrian’s chest was also cut by the blade.

Police camera footage shown at Chelmsford Crown Court displayed the moment Hecko had a brief encounter with an officer.

He claimed he returned to the property after he saw on the news what had happened.

A drunk Hecko was seen still holding a bottle of alcohol as he told the officer: “I’m looking for her [his ex-girlfriend], I can help her.”

It’s understood the killer was still obsessed with his ex and constantly turned up at her work and home uninvited.

In the video footage, he added: “I know what happened. I know the people there involved.

“I’m not going to tell you my name, I don’t give a f***.

“I know what happened and you need me to figure out what happened.

“If you don’t have me, you won’t know what happened.

“I just know that some guy came here and f***** up some guy.

“I don’t know what happened. He just got f***** up.

“You’re going to think it’s me but it’s not me as there’s no proof. I know what happened.

Don’t miss…
Sarah Ferguson claims she and Princess Diana were arrested at her hen [REVEAL]
American spy on secondment to GCHQ ‘stabbed in terror attack’ [LATEST]
Parking fury after ticket machines mysteriously vanish [INSIGHT]

“This city is mine. This city is f****** mine.”

Shortly after, Hecko became confrontational.

He was then arrested a put in the back of a police van.

When he was in custody, cops identified him as the main suspect and a few days later charged him.

Adrian, who was a dad-of-two, was stabbed twice at his home on July 25 last year.

He later died in hospital.

Passing sentence today, Judge Morgan said: “The evidence to the jury demonstrate very clearly that you had not moved on and you were an individual who was finding it difficult to emotionally detangle yourself from her and that has resulted in the death of an entirely innocent man.”

Source: Read Full Article

Related Posts