Doctor insists 'aliens are real' after examining corpses of strange creatures
A doctor who has conducted analysis of the ‘non-human beings’ unveiled in Mexico last week has said they do not appear to be fake, with video showing his examination.
According to Dr Jose de Jesus Zalce Benitez, director of the Health Sciences Research Institute of the Secretary of the Navy, the studies showed that the so-called bodies belonged to a single skeleton and were not assembled.
Dr Zalce Benitez also said that the laboratory tests have shown that ‘there is no evidence of any assembly or manipulation of the skulls’.
Dr Zalce Benitez presented initial analysis at a congressional hearing on Tuesday during which the ‘bodies’ were first revealed – it appears that other independent testing has yet been carried out.
Speaking under oath in the Mexican parliament, he said the beings had big brains and big eyes, but lacked teeth, so likely only drank and did not chew.
The bodies, said to have been found in a Peruvian algae mine, are reported to be 1,000 years old. Appearing to be around two feet tall, they have human-like arms, legs, a torso and large, flat head, with three fingers and toes.
One was described as female, with eggs inside.
Dr Zalce Benitez is continuing to stand by the findings. The Autonomous National University of Mexico (UNAM) that carried out DNA analysis on the specimens has not responded to Metro.co.uk’s request for comment.
But reviewing the findings presented in Congress by journalist Jaime Maussan, UNAM researcher Professor Julieta Fierro said the presence of carbon-14 in studies done proves that the samples were related to brain and skin tissues from different mummies who died at different times.
‘Maussan has done many things,’ said Professor Fierro. ‘He told me extraterrestrials do not talk to me like they talk to him because I don’t believe in them.’
She added that it seemed strange that they extracted what would surely be a ‘treasure of the nation’ from Peru without inviting the Peruvian ambassador [to Congress].
Since the hearing, Peru has launched a criminal probe into how the specimens left the country.
To further confuse matters, Mr Mausan has said the DNA tests and carbon dating did not relate to the two specimens presented in Congress, known as Clara and Mauricio, but a third still in Peru, called Victoria.
An interview by Reuters revealed the bodies are in the possession of a Mexican man who has declined to be identified.
When asked how the bodies came to be in his possession, the man replied only that he would reveal all ‘at the appropriate time’.
On the Peruvian investigation, Mr Maussan said: ‘I’m not worried. I have done absolutely nothing illegal.’
He has also since stated he did not say they were extraterrestrial.
Mr Maussan and Dr Zalce Benitez have previously worked together on a supposed ‘alien’ finding that was thoroughly debunked.
Scientists and experts across the globe have been quick to dismiss the findings this time around, particularly given the lack of any peer-reviewed evidence.
The findings were also blasted by former US Navy pilot Lt Ryan Graves, who spoke at the congressional hearing in Mexico City weeks after testifying about his experiences with unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) in the US Congress.
It appears he was not made aware of the revelations ahead of time, and took to Twitter after the event.
‘After the US congressional UFO hearing, I accepted an invitation to testify before the Mexican Congress hoping to keep up the momentum of government interest in pilot experiences with UAP,’ he said.
‘Unfortunately, [Tuesday]’s demonstration was a huge step backwards for this issue.
‘I will continue to raise awareness of UAP as an urgent matter of aerospace safety, national security, and science, but I am deeply disappointed by this unsubstantiated stunt.’
Source: Read Full Article