Father’s Day messages and poems: The best quotes to write in your Father’s Day card
Father’s Day in the UK falls on Sunday, June 16, and is a time to celebrate the important male figures in our lives. Often its a time to spend time together, give cards and gifts and take the time to spoil your dad. If you are struggling to find the perfect quote or poem to write in a Father’s Day card, Express.co.uk has compiled a list of the best messages for the special day.
- You’ve always gone above and beyond to support me and celebrate important times in my life. That’s why I’m thinking of you with special gratitude on Father’s Day.
- With love and thanks for an amazing man, I’ll always look up to.
- You’re the kind of man everyone needs in their lives.
- Just wanted to recognise you on Father’s Day for being such a caring and positive influence in my life. I’m more grateful than you could ever know.
- I hope it doesn’t come as a surprise that I’m thinking of you today. After all, you’ve cared about me almost like a father.
- Happy Father’s Day, I don’t know where I’d be without your wisdom and guidance.
- Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me.
- Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day
- Dad. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love have stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
Dad, you know that I like Batman,
And Superman’s cool too,
But I don’t really need them,
As long as I have you!
Thanks For All You’ve Done
Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
Thank you for all you have done.
If there was an award for the best father ever,
Then I’m sure you would have won.
You’ve been my support
Through good time and bad,
I feel lucky indeed
To have you as my dad!
Lucky To Call You Dad
I’m so lucky to call you my Dad,
You’re the best anyone ever had,
To call you my own is a true honour,
There really could never be a better father!
Happy Father’s Day!
Thank you, Dad, for believing in me,
Thank you for taking my side,
Through all the ups and downs of life,
And every bumpy ride!
Source: Read Full Article